Terms & Conditions
This agreement was last updated: January 18, 2012
The term 'Landscape Resource' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 2674, Santa Barbara, CA, 93120. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material (exclusive os submitted material) which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
8. Your Ownership Rights and License to Landscape Resource:
9. As a contributor of text or imagery, you are required to use a modicum of maturity and appropriate behavior. Any irresponsible, vulgar, offensive, or inflammatory information can and will be removed by Landscape Resource administration. Landscape Resource reserves the right to remove and delete all information supplied by users guilty of improper conduct.
10. Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"), Landscape Resource has established policies for dealing with alleged and actual copyright and trademark infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to our Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail): (i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Landscape Resource to locate the material.; (iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit Landscape Resource to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the "Notice." If you think your copyright or trademark is being infringed on Landscape Resource, please follow these procedures to notify us about it. We'll try to help you solve the problem.
Landscape Resource's designated Copyright Agent to receive Notice of claimed infringement is: e-mail: admin@Landscape Resource.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Landscape Resource customer service through www.Landscape Resource.com/contact or via e-mail at support@Landscape Resource.com.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your Notice may not be valid. Landscape Resource will remove any infringing material, subject to the procedures outlined in the DMCA. Notwithstanding Landscape Resource's instructions above, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any Notice you provide to Landscape Resource complies with the provisions of the DMCA.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
11. As a contributor of text or imagery, you are agree that all material provided to Landscape Resource site is original. Contributors are responsible for assuring that any material (text and imagery) you provide does not violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and provide due credit.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Paid Business account subscriptions are charged at 6-month increments by a third-party payment gateway facilitation company specializing in secure SSL payments. Once a subscription is initiated by a customer, the third-party will process payments until the subscriber contacts Landscape Resource to close an active account. To close an active account, contact Landscape Resource in writing, email, or telephone. Once Landscape Resource is contacted, Landscape Resource will initiate closing of the account within 48 hours. Customer will not be charged in following billing cycle but account will remain active and maintain all business account features until current billing cycle is complete.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
If you're not happy with Landscape Resource, just cancel your account within 30 days of signup and we'll refund you the full amount via check through the US mail.
We pride ourselves on making you happy and getting things right. We'll make mistakes along the way, but we'll be sure to fix them.
If you don't like it, you get your money back. Guaranteed.